This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. You can read more about on Dropbox at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The application's main executable file is titled Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 28.06 MB (29428232 bytes).
The executables below are part of Dropbox. They take an average of 29.10 MB (30511728
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (28.06 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (198.07 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (860.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 1.6.3
alone. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 08:21:26.627