This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Dropbox's primary file takes about 6.00 MB (6287872 bytes) and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.28 MB (6588720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (6.00 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (23.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
This page is about Dropbox version 95.1.354
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-25 09:26:34.727