Dropbox is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Dropbox application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 24.07 MB (25241952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take about 24.33 MB (25513840
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (24.07 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.79 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (35.79 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 11.3.18
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:59:34.247