This info is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow http://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dropbox's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it occupies close to 40.77 MB (42751952 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 42.01 MB (44052512
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (40.77 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (260.57 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (1,009.51 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 3.3.32
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Dropbox from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox
- C:\Program Files\Winamp\Skins\Big Bento\scripts\gen_dropbox.maki
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 10:59:45.303