Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Further information about Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 10.10 MB (10585376 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Dropbox. They take about 11.07 MB (11607080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (10.10 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (208.32 KB)
- DropboxNativeMessagingHost.exe (281.29 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (30.79 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (397.78 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 143.3.4128
of Dropbox. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-02-23 23:42:43.297