You can find on this page details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 38.68 MB (40557984 bytes) on disk and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.84 MB (40723552
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (38.68 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.32
of Dropbox. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. After you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-30 20:02:39.710