This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Additional info about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is normally installed in the C:\Users\tlv001-dn-la\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Dropbox is "C:\Users\tlv001-dn-la\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 41.37 MB (43379824 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Dropbox. They occupy about 42.61 MB (44677960
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (41.37 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (259.63 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (1,008.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.41
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\tlv001-dn-la\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 07:26:48.993