You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More info about Dropbox, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on Dropbox at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 33.80 MB (35441896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 34.32 MB (35984792
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (33.80 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.07 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (274.10 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 2.10.0
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. After you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:53:08.257