This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. More info about the program Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.58 MB (3750208 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.85 MB (4041584
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 56.3.90
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:13:37.093