This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. You can get more details related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes around 3.40 MB (3567936 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.68 MB (3859312
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 45.3.87
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-01 17:11:31.767