Dropbox is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.40 MB (3567928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 3.68 MB (3859272
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.56 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.81 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.3.43
of Dropbox. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 03:27:26.680