Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes around 3.58 MB (3753280 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4044656
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 57.3.86
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:35:23.760