Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes around 3.58 MB (3753280 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4044656
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 57.3.86
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:35:23.760