Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Dropbox, Inc.. Further information about Dropbox can be found at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.22 MB (28539728 bytes) on disk and is labeled Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Dropbox. They occupy about 28.28 MB (29649776
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (27.22 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (198.65 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (885.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.9
of Dropbox. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 15:56:28.807