Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. The application's main executable file is called Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 37.37 MB (39183280 bytes).
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 37.83 MB (39670696
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (37.37 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (219.98 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.11.33
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130