You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Detailed information about Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes around 31.72 MB (33263080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 32.09 MB (33651096
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (31.72 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (238.64 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (140.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.52
of Dropbox. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-19 23:21:26.233