Dropbox is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.26 MB (39073664 bytes) on disk and is labeled Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take an average of 37.73 MB (39561024
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (37.26 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (219.92 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 2.11.22
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 07:09:46.770