You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Dropbox, Inc.. More information about Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox's main file takes around 3.86 MB (4049216 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take an average of 4.14 MB (4341104
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.86 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.3.95
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 19:49:03.730