Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. More details about the app Dropbox can be found at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes around 37.39 MB (39204976 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 37.85 MB (39692368
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (37.39 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (219.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.11.43
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 18:43:08.033