This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information about Dropbox, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 3.58 MB (3753280 bytes).
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 3.86 MB (4044656
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 57.3.85
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by Dropbox, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:42:59.890