Dropbox is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 36.97 MB (38762320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 37.12 MB (38927888
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (36.97 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.69 KB)
This page is about Dropbox version 3.7.35
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dropbox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dropbox\Dropbox Website.URL
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dropbox\Dropbox.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-09 21:26:32.157