Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dropbox's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes close to 38.65 MB (40526528 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is comprised of the following executables which take 38.81 MB (40692096
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (38.65 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 3.9.30
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:09:23.940