Dropbox is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Please open http://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Usually the Dropbox program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 49.06 MB (51443568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dropbox. They take 49.56 MB (51966320
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (49.06 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (259.47 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (251.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 3.1.272
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 01:45:36.510