Dropbox is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow http://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. Usually the Dropbox application is placed in the C:\Users\TOSH\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\TOSH\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. The application's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 37.37 MB (39182064 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Dropbox. They occupy about 37.83 MB (39669472
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (37.37 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (219.97 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.11.31
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\TOSH\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:16:43.867