This info is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.32 MB (5580608 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.60 MB (5875080
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (5.32 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.59 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 75.4.136
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. After you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 12:33:22.563