This page contains thorough information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes circa 3.47 MB (3643712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take about 3.75 MB (3935088
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.47 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 50.3.68
only. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. When you click Dropbox in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 16:37:28.833