This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Dropbox can be found at http://www.dropbox.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes circa 25.68 MB (26924984 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.68 MB (27981152
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (25.68 MB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (853.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.52 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 1.4.17
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:48:23.487