Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox's main file takes about 24.19 MB (25366120 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take about 24.44 MB (25628424
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (24.19 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (37.11 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (31.11 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 12.3.18
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 00:36:56.750