Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Additional info about Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox's primary file takes around 26.04 MB (27308240 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.31 MB (27587888
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.04 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.99 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (39.32 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 21.3.24
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 18:26:07.957