Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The program's main executable file has a size of 26.69 MB (27987568 bytes) on disk and is titled Dropbox.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 27.78 MB (29130192
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.69 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (223.97 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (891.88 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.1.15
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:33:26.580