This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox's main file takes around 3.33 MB (3487032 bytes) and is called Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They occupy about 3.60 MB (3779912
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.33 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (170.06 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (24.81 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (48.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 32.3.20
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-07 18:40:16.807