Avira Free Antivirus
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Further information on Avira can be found here
. More details about the application Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy 11.68 MB (12252552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (605.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 184.108.40.2063
alone. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you select Avira Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:35:14.970