Avira Free Antivirus
This page is about Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. Further information on Avira can be found here
. More details about the application Avira Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avira Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 378.28 KB (387360 bytes) on disk and is named avcenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira Free Antivirus. They occupy 11.68 MB (12252552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (141.70 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (5.39 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.28 KB)
- avcenter.exe (378.28 KB)
- avconfig.exe (448.78 KB)
- avgnt.exe (375.78 KB)
- avguard.exe (106.78 KB)
- avnotify.exe (260.28 KB)
- avrestart.exe (176.78 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (241.78 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.28 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (551.78 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (226.78 KB)
- avwsc.exe (113.95 KB)
- fact.exe (469.28 KB)
- guardgui.exe (164.78 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.28 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.28 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (83.28 KB)
- setup.exe (772.28 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.28 KB)
- update.exe (605.78 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.28 KB)
- wsctool.exe (76.78 KB)
The current page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 22.214.171.1243
alone. For other Avira Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Avira. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/fr/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:35:14.970