Avira Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus from your systemAvira
. More info about Avira can be read here
. You can get more details on Avira Free Antivirus at http://www.avira.es/free-av
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus. The program's main executable file occupies 298.95 KB (306128 bytes) on disk and is called avcenter.exe.
Avira Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.53 MB (8948296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apnstub.exe (139.88 KB)
- apntoolbarinstaller.exe (3.35 MB)
- avadmin.exe (82.45 KB)
- avcenter.exe (298.95 KB)
- avconfig.exe (310.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (252.45 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avhlp.exe (64.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (204.45 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (480.95 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (452.95 KB)
- avwebloader.exe (228.95 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.41 KB)
- fact.exe (436.95 KB)
- guardgui.exe (128.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (79.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (731.45 KB)
- update.exe (563.95 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- wsctool.exe (77.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Free Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Avira Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Avira. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Avira Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.es/free-av
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Free Antivirus by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Free Antivirus by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:29:54.490