This web page contains complete information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 26.04 MB (27308288 bytes).
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.31 MB (27587936
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.04 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.99 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (39.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 21.3.23
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:15:32.767