NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1657664 bytes) on disk and is called nvstview.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy about 14.04 MB (14724096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (574.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (855.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.24 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5273
only. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:07:54.613