NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.05 MB (1100904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 8.33 MB (8733912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (268.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (509.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.87 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.05 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.13 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.16803
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 17:08:12.663