NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.00 MB (1049632 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is composed of the following executables which take 7.77 MB (8146144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.03 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (252.53 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (463.53 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (170.53 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.65 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.00 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5245
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:49:37.697