NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.05 MB (1095784 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 8.95 MB (9383640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (267.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (509.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.87 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.05 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20662
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. For other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:53.313