NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and occupies 1.58 MB (1654120 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 14.13 MB (14820160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (597.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (907.35 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.26 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.17.13.0546
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:22:42.870