NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named nvstlink.exe and it has a size of 891.35 KB (912744 bytes).
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy an average of 14.07 MB (14753600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (577.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (891.35 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12488
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:37:27.673