NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 763.81 KB (782144 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 13.61 MB (14267904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (486.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (763.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.16 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.49 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.11 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.1164
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:20:49.040