NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 420.78 KB (430880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take an average of 14.63 MB (15337216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (695.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,018.78 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.119
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:22:39.433