NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 733.60 KB (751208 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.26 MB (13906752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.1105
alone. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:10:12.223