NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1457256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 13.41 MB (14056768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (464.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (738.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.14 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.39 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12461
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:17:06.597