NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. The program's main executable file occupies 428.28 KB (438560 bytes) on disk and is named nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.68 MB (16446208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (789.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.03 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.47 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.79 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.1128
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 00:56:33.770