NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1218664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 9.68 MB (10152560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (230.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (435.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.98 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1187
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 08:39:13.753