NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes approximately 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 15.08 MB (15809280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (774.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.02 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19962
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:33:46.540