NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes about 1.79 MB (1881376 bytes) and is named nvstview.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They take 15.69 MB (16450816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (788.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.03 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.79 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 184.108.40.20665
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstdef.reg
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:43:23.710