NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called nvstview.exe and occupies 1.77 MB (1859360 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They take 15.05 MB (15777536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (768.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.77 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.1248
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:28:21.057