NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.67 MB (1754400 bytes) on disk and is named nvstview.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.61 MB (15320032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (693.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,017.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:29:47.713