NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes around 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) and is called nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.06 MB (14744032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (774.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.40 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 184.108.40.20668
alone. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 01:14:03.043